Full Stack Developer
Western Cape Market Related
Sector: IT / Computers / Software
Posted: Thursday, 4 August 2022
A fast growing dynamic financial services provider is looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with the development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Advanced knowledge of C# programming language.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server), web servers (e.g. IIS)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum.
- Expertise with distributed development and major version control systems such as Git, automated testing and modern development approaches such as TDD.
- Experience in CI/CD processes
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines
- Team Player, able to provide input into a multifunctional team
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks
- The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled
- Capable of working to both tactical and strategic time-scales
- Great attention to detail