Gauteng , R10000 - R15000 Per Month
Posted: Wednesday, 3 August 2022
Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: R12K -R15K
To provide legal support (i.e. debt collection, legislative drafting, research and litigation)to the Unit . This post reports to CHIEF LEGAL ADVISOR
- Excellent typing skills and drafting
- Draft letters of demand, Summons and Pleadings.
- Facilitates the eviction of unlawful occupants.
- Institutes and/or defends insurance claims by/against the Municipality in the Lower Courts.
- Updates the legislation library.
- Conducts research on legislation that impact on the municipality.
- Keeps abreast with latest developments in law.
Experience & Qualifications
- Recognized Paralegal qualification or studying towards a legal qualification.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license.
- 2 Years relevant experience. Computer Literacy.