Management Consultant: Senior Manager
Gauteng Market Related
Sector: Professional Services / Legal
Posted: Monday, 1 August 2022
25 Years. Proudly Serving.
At The Company, we believe in business being a catalyst for social change. Achieving this ambition is only possible through the combined talents and skills of the The Company family. We take pride in working with individuals from a variety of backgrounds who have the drive and intellect to bring about positive social change through the enablement The Company offers to new and returning clients and partners.
Our entire core is driven by a cohesive and innate desire to empower and work together to ultimately achieve a common goal that involves taking ownership of our clients’ challenges. With 25 years’ experience, we focus on improving operational efficiency and enhancing enterprise performance resulting in meaningful and sustained growth for our clients.
Our living philosophy is for business to be a catalyst for positive social change in South Africa and seek those who believe the same and live our values.
We are seeking competitive, skilled, and experienced Management Consulting Senior Managers who have mastered Project Management, People Leadership, and Client Management, and who share our enthusiasm, passion, and drive for excellence in everything that we do.
The key objective
Reporting to the Associate Partner and Partner, you will form part of a high performing, integrated team responsible for developing and delivering the overarching Practice Strategy for our Consulting and Advisory business.
In line with this Practice strategy, you will be responsible to develop and manage the 3-year Consulting strategy and meet the Practice’s revenue and profit targets. To meet these targets, you will attract, retain, and develop a high performing team to ensure high quality delivery to the client base.
You will co-develop intellectual property alongside our team members and clients.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CANDIDATE
To succeed in this position, you must have:
- Excellent communication skills, easily adaptable, a great team player, exceptionally organized, have strong presentation skills and can manage competing priorities.
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Know how to take the initiative, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones you've already got to good use.
- Experience in Human Capital and Change Management Consulting.
- Thought leadership at the strategic level - and command of all the technical and operational details of execution. You will need the ability to forge strong relationships with all shareholders.
- Drives thought leadership across all elements of the projects
- Solicits input from team leadership
- Delivers an overall project with measured impact
- Manages workstream risks, governance, and administration
- Manages relevant project stakeholders
- Manage, lead, and inspire client engagements
- Create the platform to facilitate a healthy team environment and support the development of team members
- Lead by embedding the The Company values in all elements of work, and exhibit high levels of personal drive
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ experience as a Management Consultant