IT Account Executive
*Remote , R25000 - R80000 Per Month
Sector: IT / Computers / Software
Posted: Friday, 29 July 2022
The Technical Account Manager's responsibility is to manage all technical and commercial aspects of the relationship between the Company and the designated clients.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the client
- On an ongoing basis to provide best practise advice and guidance
- Manage user counts and increase accordingly
- Manage contracts and increases according to terms of contract and contract periods
- Ensure out of scope services are billed for
- Manage payment terms upfront before client places any order for projects or procurement
- Verify and sign off monthly billing for your portfolio of clients and agreed with Finance
- Running the monthly site meeting and noting all issues and actions
- Ensure that our services, procurement and projects are in clients budges for year to come.
- Review, audit, monitor and report on customer's licensing position
- Ensure that all IT Documentation in the correct repositories and up to date
- Seek opportunities to optimise IT in terms of expenditure as well as technology solutions, saving the customer money and/or reducing risk wherever possible
- Maintain optimal relationship with your clients, building and improving relationships
- Market and upsell the Company to your clients, making them aware of news, developments and services
- Ensure the clients are receiving optimal service from the Company, highlight and address causes for concern
- Monitor and facilitate escalations, ensure client concerns are dealt with, keeping the client well informed
- Act as the clients outsource IT Manager
- Touch the IT end user and ensure the service consumed is up to expectations
- Ensure call logging and service request procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that the clients requirements are addresses and ensure that all tasks are completed timeously
- Consulting and providing the Company's standard solutionsÂ
- Technically abreast of all the Company's standard solutions
- Vendor certified if possible on solutions.
- Manage the implementation process of these solutions
- Responsible for managing the on-boarding process and project.
- Proactive Activities are being actioned:
- Monthly Meetings
- Reporting (Tickets, Root Cause Analysis, AV, Patch, Backups, Risk Mitigation)
- Evidence of Continual Service Improvement initiatives
- Excellent Communication (Escalations and Relationship Building)
- Effective completion of ongoing client requests and tasks
- Client satisfaction: As measured by client survey
- Ticket count: As measured by ticket report.
- Best practise deployment of the IT estate
- Management and invoicing of out of scope services