Kwazulu Natal , R20000 - R25000 Per Month
Posted: Tuesday, 26 July 2022
A leading FMCG exporter is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Travel Coordinator to join the team. There is a team of about 15 Business Development Managers who travel frequently abroad as well as a team of 11 people in Procurement who travel both locally and abroad. Due to having offices in different provinces within South Africa there is a reasonable amount of travel for staff members outside the afore mentioned groups.
The candidate would also be responsible for the organisation of travel for the whole company, this would include flight bookings, accommodation, car rentals, visas, letters, covid requirements, forex etc.
We are looking for someone who has worked in the travel agency industry and would be able to bring that knowledge and experience to this position. The candidate would also be responsible for the expense claim forms and ensuring that they are done correctly and efficiently.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform data capture tasks with a very low defect rate, both image and price list capture.
- Ensure data format standards and conventions are adhered to.
- Action missing/erroneous data requests from the Export Services team.
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure that that any areas for which accounts are responsible are being updated.
- Report on the progress of tasks as soon as tasks are completed.
- Ensure that any data configuration blockers to business process are resolved timeously (less than 20-minute turnaround time) and fed back to the user who raised the request.
- High level of professionalism when interacting with “users” and resolving their queries.
- Completed Matric
- Computer Literate
- Previous experience as a Travel Consultant coordinating travel within the travel agency industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- At least 5 years travel agency industry experience
- Experience in working on as an Internal Travel Co-ordinator dealing with numerous people at the same time.
- Efficient and Resourceful
- Able to make smart decisions
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Takes pride in their work
- Be able to handle pressure and deadlines
- Numerically minded
- Able to get through a large amount of work quickly
- Can take on any task with minimal direction