Gauteng , R45000 - R50000 Per Month
Posted: Monday, 25 July 2022
- Preparing monthly reports to all clients, ensuring these reconcile to financial records.
- Review actuarial performance on all clients and review trends / insights and design any new data views.
- Responsible for pricing of contracts and the annual pricing process.
- Responsible for collating proposals and presentations for new business which includes the pricing and pricing models.
- Review any ad hoc reports required by clients
- Liaising with auditors for any independent audit reports required by clients during year and check reports.
- Visiting clients once per month and attending all pricing discussions with clients.
- Assisting with setting up appropriate financial controls and processes in any new IT systems
- Review budget vs. actual performance weekly / monthly.
- Review daily cash flow.
- Attend and participate in weekly finance meetings.
- Ensure key controls operate as intended each month in transactional finance area, by reviewing these (bank recons, system recons etc).
- Providing financial input into strategic projects / initiatives.
- Drafting & presenting pricing proposals to clients.
Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years’ experience
- Extensive Client Report writing / Proposals experience essential (at least 5 years).
- Presentation and negotiation experience against aggressive/assertive clients.
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Experience meeting senior clients and executives