Key Accounts Manager
Western Cape , R25000 - R40000 Per Month
Posted: Monday, 25 July 2022
A SaaS platform is looking for a Key Account Manager, who will focus on teamwork and culture within the company, and on maintaining and growing the largest accounts in the client base, ranging from blue-chip enterprise companies, mid-market companies, public sector, and channel partners.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Account Growth of key accounts
- Managing a team for account managers & customer success managers
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most revenue for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the design, product, sales, and operations departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customised solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client's long-term goals.
- Tertiary qualification
- 2-5 years sales and account management experience
- CRM and SaaS platform knowledge
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Data Analytics experience advantageous
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a high-performance team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in people and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships over digital formats, phone or in-person
- Self-starter who can manage themselves independently and lead a team
- Exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage enterprise assigned accounts ranging from R2M-10M MRR
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to think strategically. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Assertive with a high level of emotional intelligence and resilience
- Able to handle multiple, often competing deadlines and being an effective problem-solver
- Able to effectively manage and lead a team
- Strong Work Ethic, proactive and the ability to drive projects to completion.