Western Cape Market Related
Sector: Executive Office
Posted: Wednesday, 20 July 2022
A growing eCommerce portal is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team and support high level management through administrative and operational tasks. To be successful in this role you should be well organized, have the ability to delegate tasks, have great time management skills and be able to act without much guidance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Optimally manage the Executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritising sensitive matters.
- Organising meetings, including scheduling, sending out reminders and catering where necessary.
- Providing administrative assistance such as writing and editing emails, memos and preparing communications on behalf of the Executive.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Booking of travel and accommodation arrangements as and when required for the Executive.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Matric and relevant bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years experience working in a secretarial role or in administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to delegate tasks and efficiently make use of resources provided.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- Beneficial: property management experience.