Junior Client Advertising Manager
Gauteng , R12000 - R14000 Per Month
Posted: Tuesday, 19 July 2022
One of South Africa’s fastest growing location based mobile businesses in the industry, a highly ambitious, young, dynamic and fun company who require a Client Advertising Manager to join the advertising team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop media plans and presentations in line with strategic marketing goals from the client’s strategy.
- Coordinate efforts between other cross-functional teams as and when necessary and creates and manages project plans for engagements.
- Deliver a full strategy on the Company offering to clients
- Manage timeframes between clients and Company campaign team
- Make sure clients adhere to all the elements of a campaign before going live.
- Ensure that all campaigns are loaded in accordance with the KPI objectives.
- Ensures successful delivery (on time and on budget) for all aspects of campaigns.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to further partners’ success and drive more revenue.
- Builds trust and maintain strong relationships with clients
- 0 – 3 years of experience with digital in an operational or advertising role – Will consider a graduate from Vega or Red & Yellow or similar looking for their first job
- Some understanding of the digital advertising industry value chain, specifically including programmatic buying models
- Some experience and understanding of digital and campaigns and some knowledge of digital ad servers and or SSP platforms
- Must be able to work from home in Cape Town/Western Cape or JNB with a home office already setup
- Some understanding of digital video standards and specifications (i.e. VAST, OpenRTB)
- High EQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate what is needed for you to be successful
- Ability to regularly collaborate with others in pursuit of joint goals and objectives
- Able to juggle multiple clients’ needs while manoeuvring sudden changes of direction.
- Attention to detail.
- People skills are also a must, because they interface with many personalities in many disciplines – professional and outgoing and enjoy interacting with clients
- Good understanding of the Company technology offering.
- The ability to foster a healthy work-place culture as agencies work long hours and face tight deadlines.