Senior UX Designer
Western Cape , R42000 - R46000 Per Month
Sector: IT / Computers / Software
Posted: Tuesday, 19 July 2022
A company providing an online training is looking for a Senior UX Designer who has experience in facilitating design sessions with development project team and have strong knowledge of usability and UX processes. Your responsibilities will be to train mentor and guide other UX team members. In this role, you will have to be well versed in wireframing, mock-ups, information architecture diagrams, concept sketching, high fidelity wireframes and operating design tools. You are expected to have a good understanding of design standards with strong communication skills and ability to make and defend design decisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Consult with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Translate market research into feasible ideas and designs that will satisfy stakeholders and clients
- Presenting solutions to clients
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, process and screen flows designs.
- Creating product protypes and user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios.
- Analysing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Researching the product to understand its audience and its position in the market, gathering data that is used to deliver the best possible results to each user
- Participating in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective.
- Working in a team environment to design UI and UX solutions for complex data-driven systems.
- Able to self-manage and work remotely - Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Influencing cross-functional product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our customers and adhere to the product vision
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience designing UX and UI solutions for both mobile (iOS and Android) and web-based design
- Working knowledge of UX flows, design, UI Standards and creative processes
- Working knowledge of user-centred design practices, principles and techniques will be advantageous
- Proven competency with tools like Sketch and Figma
- Experience with Adobe - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to rapidly grasp requirements, processes and business models
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines