Sales and Client Service Agent
Western Cape , R10000 - R20000 Per Month
Posted: Friday, 15 July 2022
Position Title: Sales and Client Service Agent (UK Team)
Reports to: Head of Client Services / Sales & Client Services Team Lead
We are looking for energetic people to join our specialist cyclist insurance solutions company in our Stellenbosch office. If you are keen to work with international clients and learn about insurance, we want to hear from you. You would be responsible for calling leads and closing the sale, therefore you should feel comfortable speaking over the phone and building relationships with clients.
- Policy Sales: Following up on leads, taking inbound calls and assisting existing customers to take out policies or add additional coverage to their policies.
- Customer Service: Constantly engaging with customers and responding to customer insurance queries.
- Mailbox and Call handling: Respond to your own clients and assist fellow team members by attending to emails and calls aligned with SLA requirements.
- Reporting and Administration: Ensuring all internal and external processes are followed, allowing for accurate reporting and meeting of internal + partner SLA requirements.
- Communication: Keeps the team plus leader aware of successes and struggles by proactively sharing information and reports.
- Agile: Jumps in to help wherever needed at any time of day or for any situation
- Team Player: Support fellow team members and always set an example. Living and breathing the TTB Credo
- Learner: Can take direction and feedback well and has a great desire to learn
- Problem Solver: Identify issues/problems, take control of the situation and make sure it is resolved
This is a great opportunity for individuals who have at least 1 year of sales experience or graduates who would like to enter the sales space and gain invaluable experience. Or if you are an experienced call center and sales agent you may have great experience and could play a team lead role.