Western Cape , R20000 - R20000 Per Month
Sector: IT / Computers / Software
Posted: Monday, 11 July 2022
An IT solutions company are looking for a Change Analyst to managing the lifecycle of all changes, with the primary responsibility of enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimal disruption to the business. You will provide Change Management support, respond to customer requests, process change requests, resolve service issues through the Change Management process and implement action plans in a fast-paced, results-oriented team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accountability and responsibility to record, assess, categorize, prioritize, plan, evaluate, release and review all changes in a controlled and standard manner.
- Reject RFCs (request for change) which do not contain all information required and provide reasons why.
- Advising requestors from within the customer and third-party organization of the correct process of instigating an RFC
- Reviewing RFCs for completeness and following up with the Change Requestor, Project Manager or Engineer as required
- Assess risk and impact
- Compiling the CAB agenda
- Hosting CAB
- Provide CAB minutes
- Perform post change activities in order to prevent issues from reoccurring and to be able to report on change metrics.
- Support and advise senior managers and team leads
- Hosting adhoc change review calls/Emergency CAB with engineers and clients
- Authorising standard (pre-approved changes) that do not require CAB review.
- Tracking the progress of RFCs through the process and ensuring that the ITSM Tool contains the latest information possible on RFC status
- Understand the full scope of Customer Change Management process and the value it delivers
- Ensure Change Management processes are adhered to
- Ensure the required communications to the correct audience is being executed.
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Assist with training on the Change Management process. Provide and store documentation in a central location
- Weekly, monthly and adhoc reporting.
- ITIL Foundation certification
- ITIL RCV certification (advantageous)
- 2-4 years Change Management experience
- An understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Self-Starter, with ability to work alone and manage workload delivering to tight deadlines
- Strong skills in the use of Service Management tools, such as ServiceNow
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time management skills to meet agreed targets
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Facilitation skills to lead requirements gathering workshops and provide training to external and internal team members
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as Project PM and internal team members
- Able to discuss and investigate Change Requests with the Change owners
- Worked in an ISO27000 and ISO20001 environment