Posted: Tuesday, 21 June 2022
A diversified financial services group is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to coach junior staff, run audits and perform a reviews .
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run Audits end to end (able to perform & review)
- Coach & develop junior staff members
- Develop risk and control matrix for area of audit.
- Design and execute audit programme.
- Co-ordinate audits including supervision of internal audit staff members:
- Keeping track of audits performed and make changes as necessary to the direction of the audit.
- Perform ad-hoc special projects
- Prepare Internal audit reports or memos
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Intermediate knowledge of IT audit
- Promote integrated auditing techniques
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practice, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Have the ability to understand and integrate complexity and systems into a review
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 – 6 years working experience
- Certified Internal Auditor (must be at least in progress)