Learning and Content Manager
Western Cape , R40000 - R60000 Per Month
Posted: Wednesday, 15 June 2022
We are building an online platform that will give many NPOs access to content and resources that enable them to grow their organisational health so that they can maximize their impact. The learning and content manager will collate relevant and impactful content for NPOs to apply, collate in a format that can be easily applied and monitor content use and impact
You will know you are the right person for the role if:
- Seeing organisations grow gives you a buzz
- Matching great content to the needs of leaders and organisations comes naturally to you
- Being part of a mature, fun loving team is where you thrive
- You are passionate about creating impactful learning experiences
- You are at your best when building something new
You will have the following Core Competencies and Strengths
- Detail oriented
- Project management skill
- Strong research capability
- Able to collate content from a variety of resources
- Able to interact well with people
- Skill in linking content to organisational development need
- Experience in creating review of content usage
- Experience in content building a bonus
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with online platforms
- An eye for content that is impactful
- Competent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc).
- A highly organised individual who can prioritise and manage tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in another language is beneficial.
- Ability to work in an engaged team environment.
- Strong values/belief driven.