Social Media & Community Manager
Western Cape Market Related
Posted: Wednesday, 15 June 2022
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is hiring!
An incredible opportunity to join a world class marketing team has opened up within our head office located in Cape Town. You will work closely with the famiglia and our digital agency to produce, manage and nurture mouthwatering content and loyal fans.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Planning mailer content, briefing creative lead, writing copy and executing monthly mailers
- Planning content calendars and copy for malls where restaurants are located
- Liaising with all parties and auditing their use of our content
- Briefing franchisees and restaurants on all digital campaigns and promos and managing queries from franchisees
- Adhoc daily tasks and projects relevant to position
- Manage vouchering system as a whole—receiving requests from all departments, setting up vouchering campaigns and floats, pulling codes and managing requests
- Manage Third Party promo calendars and campaign auditing.
- Reporting and providing feedback on all digital campaigns.
Qualifications for Social Media Manager
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilise these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.