Kwazulu Natal Market Related
Posted: Wednesday, 15 June 2022
A retail business based in Durban is looking for a Web Designer with proven graphic creative skills and web development software skills, to join the fashion retail marketing team servicing stores across South Africa and Botswana.
The main purpose of the role is to continually design and build the group’s trading webpages; maintain and update existing content as well as integrate the look and feel across social media platforms. The role will also require preparation and strategic planning around an online platform launch in the medium term.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Designing, building, and maintaining trade Websites.
- Maintaining content, ensuring content is up to date and relevant
- Integration into social media
- Content Strategy
- Develop a strategy to achieve website growth in views and presence
- Assist graphic designer teams, from time to time, with graphic design work
- Assist with the in-house photoshoots for product advertising across all brands.
- Ensure that designs are created according to the customer profile for the brand requirements as required by the campaign
- Provide creative input to the design and merchandise team
- Work with the advertising agency to ensure that all designs are aligned to print and graphic standards.
- Research design trends and provide input to the marketing team
- Assist brand custodians from time to time on social media work.
- Proven technical skills and ability to develop webpages and graphic design
- Relevant IT Degree – Prerequisite
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, In-Design Preferable
- Expert Knowledge in CMS (WordPress), HTML and other relevant web page software.
- Excellent communication skills are written and verbal
- Deadline Driven, excellent time management skills to cope with various brands and different projects at a time.