Social Media Designer and Video Editor
Kwazulu Natal Market Related
Posted: Thursday, 9 June 2022
A leading FMCG exporter is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Social Media Designer and Video Editor to join the team.
We are looking for an intrinsically motivated and passionate person with good graphic design and video editing skills. Must be hugely knowledgeable about social media and the development of engaging content. Experience in video animation would be a bonus.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Graphic design for all social media content for the group of companies
- Creation and design of any social media competitions (from start to finish)
- Collaborate with our copywriter to develop content for digital platforms.
- Takes the lead on the creation of interactive induction videos for all new staff
- Design and creation of catalogues – where needed
- Keeping up to date with market trends.
- Diploma in Graphic design and or video editing.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly skilled in video editing and web graphics software platforms as well as using software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong efficiency in creating engaging social media video and image assets
- Knowledge of common social media platforms and associated content specifications.
- Attention to detail with intentional focus on adhering to brand standards.
- Highly skilled with design software and technologies
- A strong portfolio of current work
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be socially conscious, witty, and familiar with pop-culture and animation
- Ability to work methodically and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Determined and driven
- Detailed oriented and meticulous
- Quick thinker
- Able to find innovative solutions