Executive PA / Office Administrator
Gauteng Market Related
Posted: Tuesday, 7 June 2022
A company based in Johannesburg, provide quality supply of import/export support services for recyclable products in the manufacturing industry in and out of South Africa, is looking for a PA and Office Administrator to join their team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Capturing and filing of supplier and customer hard and soft copy invoices.
- Follow up on documentation from suppliers and customers when required.
- Following up on payments with customers and suppliers.
- Raising of credit notes and tax invoices when required.
- Prepare monthly vat reconciliations in liaison with outsourced accounting firm.
- Download and capture local and international market data:
- Weekly Platts Market reports
- Weekly ICIS Market reports
- Daily ROE and forex rates.
- Monthly Prime interest rates.
- Monthly South African CPI and inflation rates.
- Monthly Import/Export statistics.
- Ordering of office stationery and supplies when needed.
- Generate quotations, proforma invoices, sales orders, and despatch documentation.
- Plan and Coordinate meeting and travel arrangements.
- Admin Support to implement Sage Accounting system.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers on status of supply and any queries that may be applicable.
- Assist with completion of vendor application forms from suppliers, verify details and load onto system.
- Assist with completion of credit application with customers, verify details and load onto system.
- Assist in preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Minimum must be studying towards a B.Com / Finance qualification or minimum 2 years in a junior finance role. Some sales experience will be an advantage but not mandatory.