Senior Merchant Administrator
Gauteng Market Related
Sector: Financial / Accounting Services
Posted: Thursday, 26 May 2022
A merchant services provider who provides cost-effective point-of-sale (POS) terminals and fast processing times, is looking for a Senior Merchant Administrator to assist the supervisor in the merchant onboarding processes, in checking the quality of applications submitted and the accuracy of the capturing on CRM as well as documentation received and to ensure effective customer service and data integrity.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure all new applications are approved timeously and ensure adherence to merchant application approval policy to minimise risk.
- Ensure merchant applications are processed via CRM Electronic Merchant Onboarding (EMO) within the agreed upon turnaround times and quality checks are applied accordingly.
- Ensure all merchant device changes are processed within SLA.
- Ensure any rate changes or any other main file changes to customer profiles are actioned timeously and recorded accordingly.
- Ensure effective daily allocation of functions to the team in the absence of the Merchant Administrations Supervisor.
- Ensure all merchant queries are accurately actioned and within SLA.
- Ensure management is kept up to date with all matters seeking their attention or knowledge.
- Optimization of policies, processes, and procedures to ensure effective day to day operations within the department.
- Ensure all daily, reporting is up to date and accurate.
- Minimum 6 Months Card Acquiring and Merchant Onboarding experience.
- Knowledge of FICA, KYC, CIPC and OFAC.
- Understanding of agreements and contracts.
- Knowledge and understanding of card scheme and banking rules and regulations.
- Understanding of acquiring card payments systems.
- Good knowledge and understanding of merchant onboarding and dealing with complex customer complaints.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data management and Risk management.
- Computer Literacy - MS Office, word and excel (Intermediate)
- MasterCard MATCH system
- CRM and SharePoint will be advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use initiative – problem solving ability.
- Lateral thinking abilities.
- Activity scheduling skills- work within deadlines.
- Accuracy and ownership.
- Team Player.
- Decision making.
- Time Management.
- Assertiveness skills.