Contact Centre Advisor
Gauteng , R10000 - R12000 Per Month
Posted: Thursday, 12 May 2022
A business providing payment solutions is looking for a Contact Centre Advisor to protect and promote the business and interest of the company and to always preserve its reputation and goodwill.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage outbound calls, mails, and cases within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Accepting ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and enquiries; keeping customers updated on the progress of the cases where applicable.
- Performing First Line Troubleshooting (FLT) according to documented processes and procedures and ensuring First Call Resolution (FCR).
- Escalating cases to other departments if FCR cannot be done during FLT.
- Working closely with third party vendors – logging cases, ensuring timely feedback, and escalating outstanding cases to vendor / internal teams.
- Action instructions on the vendor teams groups within SLA.
- Data analyses – Bag orders, monthly reports and driving software and product improvements to reduce reoccurring calls in the Contact Centre.
- Adhering to processes and procedures pertaining to your role and daily functions.
- Attending to BDA exceptions and Comms reports daily
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 with the possibility to work overtime as and when required including some weekends and public holidays.
- Matric essential
- 12 months Contact Centre and Client Services experience.
- Previous vendor management experience – advantageous
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Able to function well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to describe and explain steps telephonically.
- Diligent, accurate and high attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Vendor Management and SLA management.
- Motivated, positive, can-do attitude and approach.
- Have a professional and personable demeanor.
- Adhere to processes and procedures.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Computer literate (Intermediate).
- Own, reliable transport (advantageous).