Western Cape , R25000 - R25000 Per Month
Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2022
A leading micro-payment processing service aggregator is looking for a Growth Manager.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Obtaining full understanding of usage, customer behaviour and revenue model
- Monitoring trends in defaults and implementing actions to minimize them
- Strategic interventions relating to rules/structures of product to drive usage and minimize defaults
- Working with sales and marketing divisions to drive customer knowledge
- Grow bottom-line revenue generated through ‘Advance’ product suite.
- Engage market participants on usage/concerns.
- Keep up-to-date market intelligence (competitor offerings, key players, market dynamics that may influence sales volumes, etc.)
- Interfacing and working with the Sales Department to accelerate product growth.
- Evaluating payment behaviours to identify trends and red flags.
- Relevant tertiary qualification focused on any/all of business, statistics, analytics, or marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, and Excel
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Innovative approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven, high energy approach to tasks
- Strategic and holistic medium to long-term planning
- Presentation of product performance to management
- Self-motivated and aggressive growth-focused