Senior Graphic Designer - Team Lead
Western Cape Market Related
Sector: IT / Computers / Software
Posted: Thursday, 5 May 2022
A business consulting platform operating on a global scale is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer / Team Leader to work with and coordinate a graphic design team that is responsible for designing marketing materials for more than 15 different brands. Your team, which consists of two other graphic designers and a motion designer, forms part of a larger design team (which includes web design) and you will report directly to the head of design.
Not only are you passionate about design, brimming with creativity, an Adobe Creator Suite expert, and up to date on the latest graphic and motion design trends, you are also well organised and an excellent communicator. Much of your work will involve project management (day to day follow up, reporting, and timeline implementation), so team management should be your forte.
You enjoy working in an open plan office surrounded by other creatives and find that the open space encourages the exchange of ideas and information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Designing clients’ marketing materials like flyers, brochures, roll-up banners, event stands, signage, social media / website visuals and stationery
- Designing internal marketing materials
- Designing style guides for our clients
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects
- Photo editing
- Requesting quotes from suppliers and following up on projects, from proofing to delivery
- Photography-video editing skills will be a plus
- Project Management/ team management
- Great skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Minimum 5years of industry experience, with 3 years as team leader or project manager
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Team player
- Good level of English (spoken / written)
- Any other European language is a plus