· Supporting customer requirements whilst protecting service delivery.
· Supporting customer requirements whilst complying with ISO/IEC 27001 standards.
· Leading innovation in a way that delights the customer.
· Role modelling and championing genuine collaboration across all teams.
· Applying scrutiny to and identifying risks for proposed technical activities.
· Bringing proactivity, rigour and discipline to operational activities.
· Building productive relationships between Delivery Leadership, Service Management and Digital Infrastructure teams, including Customer Operational Architecture.
· Feeding into and delivering on Enterprise Technical Lead priorities.
· Be part of technical delivery into the company, the Customer and Service Management.
· Lead technical conversations with Delivery Leadership and the Customer.
· Create a joined up and proactive support structure across the end-to-end customer environment including interfaces outside of the company.
· Work with Capacity Management to ensure that capacity and workload demands are appropriately managed.
· Ensure the correct governance and appropriate technical scrutiny is applied to all proposed changes to and potentially impacting the Managed Service infrastructure.
· Ensure that for the Managed Service infrastructure supportability is always maintained and stability is always prioritised.
· Technical Leadership on complex Major Incidents.
· Be part of the delivery of technical improvements learnt from Major Incidents, Projects and recommendations from BAU.
· Support the delivery of major technical improvement initiatives in a timely manner, working with other parties to aid delivery.
· Actively support continuous improvement.
· Actively develop the technical teams by sharing information, knowledge, skills, customer insight and by inputting into training and development plans.
· Highlight issues, vulnerabilities and any gaps, and where relevant, feed into technical risks on the account.
· Ensure the ongoing drive for the delivery of a proactive service and for automation.
· Provides guidance and advice on problem resolution approach to technical analysts in the team. Proactively identifies process and team areas that require improvement and facilitates resolution. Ensures that documentation is relevant to effective resolution of problems
· Encourages and oversees team focus on process improvement.
· Establish new processes and promote acceptance and manages the changes.
· Provides technical guidance and knowledge based on more complex issues across a wide range of technologies. Provides balanced technical and commercial input to develop effective solutions.
· Draft technical designs or assists others drafting quality technical designs
· Leads and coordinates minor projects. Performs service transition and due diligence.
· Customer Interaction
· Lead or representative role in customer group discussions
· Make tactical technical decisions and feed into strategic technical decisions.