Gauteng , R25000 - R35000 Per Month
Sector: Financial / Accounting Services
Posted: Tuesday, 3 May 2022
A registered Financial Services provider is looking for Tax Consultants in Durban or Johannesburg to manage the full accounting and tax function for the client portfolio.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage full accounting and tax function of client portfolio.
- Produce monthly management reports.
- Full accounting function to trial balance.
- Drafting of annual financial statements for companies, trusts, and sole proprietors on Caseware
- Provide advice on all tax and accounting matters.
- Filing of notices of objections and suspension of debt on e-filing.
- Prepare and submit:
- Income tax returns for individuals and companies.
- Provisional tax returns for individuals and companies.
- VAT returns for sole proprietors, companies, and trusts.
- Accounting Degree or Higher Diploma. This is non-negotiable.
- Completed articles.
- Affiliations to SAICA, SAIPA, ACCA, CIMA and SAIBA are preferred.
- Working Pastel Experience and knowledge.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in an accounting environment.
- Knowledge on Caseware is imperative.
- Must have experience on e-filing.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner. Adhering to professionalism as well carrying out workplace etiquette.
- Competent to attend to all SARS correspondence.
- A valid drivers license and own vehicle. (This is non-negotiable.)
- The candidate will be required to travel to clients at various locations.