Account Manager Bloemfontein
Free State , R15000 - R25000 Per Month
Posted: Tuesday, 3 May 2022
An opportunity has become available for an Account Manager based in Limpopo.
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing business growth opportunities by actioning the strategic goals of the organization and delivering a premium class service to our clients existing customers and future and potential customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Conduct monthly visits of your current month’s tiers
- Maintain an accurate customer database and call cycle
- Manage the customer expectations and needs
- Manage the customer portfolio allocated to you
- Manage customers not utilizing device and try reducing to a fully active portfolio
- Limit technical call outs by ensuring efficient and thorough switch on training as well as ongoing training with the device users/sites
- Renewal negotiations to begin at 12 months remaining on the current contract
- Keep the customer appraised of any changes or new product developments and services
- Ensure Settlement processes is understood, and client is trained on instant access
- Working with Finance on financial queries that they are unable to resolve and have escalated
- Feedback and quick resolution to customer queries acknowledgement of email within 24 hours and resolution within 48 hours
- Train the client on the current escalation process
- Source viable opportunities to promote our client’s products and offerings to secure required weekly quota output and build a solid pipeline of opportunities with Business owners and or decision makers
- Manage all activity and reporting via through Microsoft Platforms and report server daily to effectively manage and secure your prospect base amongst all 4 products
- Managing and actioning on going promotions/campaigns strategic decisions throughout the customer base
- Provide assistance to Business Consultants and other Departments on matters escalated
- ADHOC requested as and when required
- Computer literacy
- Matric essential
- Customer service qualification advantageous.
- 3 or more years' experience in sales and as an account manager
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- South African Drivers’ License and own vehicle.
- Strong sales / cross-selling skills