Hybrid Account Manager
Gauteng , R15000 - R25000 Per Month
Posted: Thursday, 28 April 2022
An opportunity has become available for an Account Manager based in Rustenburg.
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing business growth opportunities by actioning the strategic goals of the organization and delivering a premium class service to our client’s existing customers and to future and potential customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Consult, negotiate and make progress on deals across all our client’s products to the point of signing with decision makers/business owners
- Source viable opportunities to promote the client’s offering to secure required daily/weekly/monthly quote output and build a solid pipeline of opportunities with business owners/decision makers
- Focus on securing meetings (confirmed with the decision makers) where the business is currently in the market for a cash management solution
- Focus on securing meetings (confirmed with the decision makers) that is currently in contract with a competitor and should form part of your future dated pipeline
- Strive to understand your prospects business requirements to effectively provide the correct solution and negotiate past objections across our full product offering
- Sell our client’s end-to-end solution and the benefits thereof
- Build up a healthy pipeline of opportunity on the CRM system
- Bring in new business in line with the weekly/ monthly/ quarterly and annual targets agreed
- Manage & retain relationships with key industry influencers
- Grow one’s available opportunities via referral business events/tradeshows
- Understand the client’s offerings fully to best consult with your prospect base and ensure maximum client satisfaction once our product is converted.
- Assist in transferring the relationship post activation to the Account Manager/Hybrid managing the customer thereafter
- Manage prospects expectation post signing up a product
- Manage all activity and reporting via CRM and report server daily to effectively manage and secure your prospect base
- Managing and actioning ongoing promotions/campaigns/strategic decisions throughout the prospect base
- Keep the prospect base appraised of any changes or new product development/services within the Connect Group
- ADHOC requests as and when required
- Computer literacy
- Matric essential
- Customer service qualification advantageous.
- 3 or more years' experience in sales and as an account manager
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- South African Drivers’ License and own vehicle.
- Strong sales / cross-selling skills