Eastern Cape , R20000 - R25000 Per Month
Posted: Wednesday, 27 April 2022
An opportunity has become available for a Business Consultant based in Cape Town and East London.
The Business Consultant will be in charge of developing business growth opportunities by actioning the strategic goals of the organization and delivering a premium class service to our customers and future and potential customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Consult, negotiate and make progress on deals across the group’s products.
- Source viable opportunities to promote the group.
- Focus on securing meetings currently in the market for a cash management solution.
- Strive to understand your prospects business requirements to effectively provide the correct Solution.
- Sell end-to-end solution
- Build up a healthy pipeline of opportunity on the CRM system
- Bring in new business in line with targets provided
- Manage and retain relationships with key industry influencers
- Assist in transferring the relationship post activation to the Account Manager managing the customer.
- Manage all activity and reporting via the CRM system to effectively manage and secure your prospect base
- Managing and actioning ongoing promotions/campaigns/strategic decisions throughout the prospect base
- Keep the prospect base appraised of any changes or new product development/services within the Group.
- ADHOC requests as and when required
- Computer literacy
- Matric essential
- Sales qualification advantageous.
- 3 or more years' experience in business development
- Proven experience and skills in sales – ability to secure a successful sale in a new business development project is highly advantageous.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- South African Drivers’ License and own vehicle.