Western Cape , R34000 - R34000 Per Month
Sector: IT / Computers / Software
Posted: Wednesday, 27 April 2022
The Reporting Analyst will support Operations by providing accurate Daily, Weekly and Monthly internal and Customer reports. This will include Availability and Capacity reports as defined per service.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepare and issue reports according to new or revised practices, procedures, or policies,
- Build new reports or dashboards as and when required,
- Confers with persons originating, handling, processing, or receiving reports to identify problems and to gather suggestions for improvements.
- Deliver quality reports in the timelines set out,
- Maintain professional relationships and a high level of customer service with all personnel,
- Action ad hoc reporting requests as assigned.
- You will have an analytical approach to your work and be detailed oriented
- You will be goal oriented and be comfortable working in an environment with strict deadlines
Key Performance Indicators:
- Providing weekly and monthly reports across a range of Service metrics within agreed timelines,
- Quality assurance on reporting prepared is accurate and consistent information is published to aid management and service decisions,
- Collating data from internal stakeholders from a variety of software platforms, packaging them and presenting them in the customer’s report format.
- Innovation in your area of responsibility, based on agreed targets.
- Good to Strong MS Excel skills (2 – 4 years),
- Experience having worked with Datasets from ITSM tools or extracting them from the tools,
- Experience building macros in MS Excel (Advantageous),
- Experience with other reporting tools, like Power BI, Business Objects or similar (Advantageous)
- Strong skills across Microsoft Excel with knowledge of some of the following:
- Basic Formulas
- Strong skills across MS Word and Power Point to include:
- Advanced document presentation
- Embedding Tables & Graphs
- Strong customer service and general administration skills,
- Highly analytical mindset and good attention to detail,
- Good understanding for IT in a corporate environment,
- Excellent writing skills,
- 12-18 months experience in a similar role