Ladysmith Informal Sales Representative
Kwazulu Natal , R5000 - R9500 Per Month
Posted: Friday, 8 April 2022
A leading micro-payment processing service aggregator is looking for a Sales Executive.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Meeting Weekly and monthly Performance requirements and sales targets
- Contract, KSIS and other internal process administration
- Adhere to requirements of the business when placing devices.
- Ensure contracts are submitted timeously and complete, readable, and valid - Monthly Rep contract register.
- Number of actions and high quality of information logged position on the competition table - monthly KSIS action reports.
- Interaction and cooperation with the Sales admin team and the ability to perform work in acceptable timelines
- Monthly Rep Admin rating report.
- English and at least one other African language
- 1 – 2 years direct to client sales experience
- Driver’s License and own reliable car is essential
- Computer literate, Windows, Outlook, and Excel
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in sales
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients
- Be proactive, initiate action and be results orientated
- Follow procedure accurately with high attention to detail
- Follows procedure