Gauteng , R23000 - R30600 Per Month
Posted: Thursday, 7 April 2022
A dynamic, innovative and inspiring company providing fintech solutions across multiple sectors is looking for a Funding Specialist. The ideal candidate must be proactive, well organized, mature and driven to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all inputs and activities are focused on achievement of sales targets and KPI’s.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients in line with the Employer’s expectations.
- Services existing account by ensuring we remain in contact and retain relationship to acquire referrals or new business.
- All sales activity and actions will be in line with the Employer’s expectation.
- Compile and submit deals with relevant and required documentation in line with the Employer’s requirements.
- Adherence to underwriting, compliance, and risk procedures.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as CRM feedback, weekly pipeline/opportunity and application feedback. The reporting will be daily/weekly/ monthly as per requirements by the Employer’s management.
- Ensure self-made appointments and ratios are in line with the Employer’s expectation.
- Ensure overall appointments and ratios are in line with the Employer’s expectations.
- Ensure applications volumes are in line with the Employer’s expectations.
- Feedback with regards to competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, when engagement with potential clients.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating and suggesting/ solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure availability for ad hoc requirements from time to time, which include reporting, mystery shops, trade shows, workshops etc.
- 5 years+ Sales experience
- Matric/ Grade 12
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Product knowledge
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of how to retail good client relationships
- Good prospecting skills
- Able to close deals