Gauteng , R16000 - R24000 Per Month
Posted: Thursday, 7 April 2022
A FinTech solutions group is looking for a Marketing Coordinator, to support the General Manager Marketing with activities and tasks for the various brands within the Group of Companies
The Marketing Coordinator supports the work of the marketing team on projects directed at brand awareness, maximising company profits and developing communication (internal/external) / sale / marketing strategies or campaigns in the formal retail market of South Africa.
The successful candidate should have excellent organizational, administrative and writing skills.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist with researching, formulating and providing cost comparisons for internal staff campaigns, such as a Book Drive initiative, creative year-end tactical Gifts, desk-drop campaigns for themed staff events, etc.
- Event coordination for national cell meetings, tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Assist with arranging client/prospect photo shoots and video testimonials (logistics).
- Copywriting for staff mailers as well as assist with copywriting for marketing materials and other support such as client and prospect mailers.
- Meme creations for staff and sales campaigns.
- Manage push notifications via the App.
- Assist with organizing Staff meetings, including Powerpoint slide show creation and event deadline management.
- Assist with staff (internal) social media Facebook page, as well as community management and content creation of external social media pages for the Group.
- Manage client and prospect birthday mailers via CRM tool. Possible future task may include to manage renewal communication via the CRM tool.
- Assist with new staff onboarding, providing necessary branded clothing, stationery and marketing collateral as well as creating access to necessary tools like Online Quote Tool, and updating the required Survey Monkey campaign survey tools.
- Compile and monitor staff, client and prospect surveys via Survey Monkey (tool), and update surveys for relevant ongoing campaigns (i.e. Cash-in-Transit collections, etc).
- Source relevant promotional material / gifts.
- Assist and monitor tactical gifting campaigns.
- Assist in managing the banner stock and replacement of broken items.
- Liaise with printing companies on print jobs to ensure deadline management, ensure that printed material is in line with colour and typography corporate identity specification guidelines and that stock reach the various branches and consultants in outlying areas.
- Implementation of monthly email signature (and Webflo) creation and implementation.
- General content updates on website.
- Assist with marketing campaign reporting/monitoring.
- Assist in organizing possible staff conference, workshops and events.
- General administration tasks to support the marketing department and fulfil any task to build the brand or promote sales initiatives (as and when required).
- Computer literacy on MS Office, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- Matric essential (good matric results required).
- Tertiary Marketing or Public Relations qualification preferable.
- South African Drivers’ License.
- 2 or more years' experience in marketing, communication or branding preferable
- Strong administrative, communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Team Player.
- Decision making.
- Time Management.
- Assertiveness skills.
- Conflict management.