Western Cape , R35000 - R42000 Per Month
Sector: IT / Computers / Software
Posted: Monday, 4 April 2022
A company based in Bellville is seeking to employ a Business Analyst. The successful applicant will act as the interface between the business, IT department and various IT suppliers relating to business processes and underlying system functionality in order to execute business strategy.
Our ideal candidates must be self-motivated, positive, and passionate about performance and a resilient individual who can think laterally and network with various areas to achieve the desired outcomes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Acting as interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Identifying, assessing and documenting business requirements
- Assess and define change requests received from users in relation to business processes and systems.
- Participate in the solution design process, provide solutions for requests and support for the implementation thereof.
- Translation of business processes and system requirements into specific projects ensuring solutions are commercially acceptable within the strategic framework.
- Provide effective and timeous support to internal users on processes, systems and technology activities
- Maintaining configuration documents and providing recommendations as necessary.
- Supply users with skills and knowledge of processes and systems via training sessions and workshops.
- Define the success criteria for solution testing
- Assist with UAT, functional and integration testing.
- Relevant Tertiary IT Qualification Certificate or diploma in Business Process Analysis.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Business Analyst is essential
- Experience within retail environment is advantageous
- Business Analyst exposure with: system analysis; business process development; including the holding of workshops; preparing documentation
- Experience in writing business and system requirements and functional specifications,
- Experience in communicating with clients and facilitating workshops
- Business process Modelling (preferably MS Visio)
- Logical thinking and analytical ability with excellent numerical skills and the ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Proficiency with G-suite packages is a requirement.