Customer Service Assistant
Gauteng , R10000 - R12000 Per Month
Posted: Monday, 28 March 2022
A Supply Chain Financing & Services Platform is looking for stellar Customer Service Assistants.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work closely with seller onboarding and technical seller integration teams to cover all sellers might have during onboarding
- Familiarizing users with the Marketplace, providing them with the best solutions, services to drive their success; and the user experience
- Perform customer-oriented tasks over the phone, via email, face-to-face and via web chat
- Be the first point of contact for customers and act as a valuable interface between the company and our client base
- Handling of customer related issues before escalating it to senior staff for assistance
- Offering assistance to customers to ensure they find the right product/service
- Learning about our company’s products/services and remaining up to date with any changes
- Investigating and solving customer problems; some are rather easy, but you will occasionally face a complicated issue
- 2-3years experience in Customer Service or related.
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; and CRM softwares such as Salesforce, Zendesk etc.
- Proactive & hardworking
- Experience working with B2B customers is preferred
- Exposure to e-Commerce and online Marketplaces is an added advantage
- Very good organization skills
- Team player – comfortable to work in multicultural environments
- Problem-solving capabilities. The capacity to work well under pressure and remain polite even when solving clients complicated queries
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Creative thinking to come up with new ways to improve the firm’s level of customer service