Sales Specialist: Saas
Western Cape , R25000 - R35000 Per Month
Posted: Wednesday, 9 February 2022
A company providing an online training platform is looking for a Sales Specialist who will work predominantly in a client facing role, taking full accountability for the acquisition of new clients and strategically managing existing client portfolios for the platform, which includes the design, develop and evaluation of training content and assessments in accordance with the client’s needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Product / industry knowledge and networking
- Remain up to date with applicable events and trends in the HR, training and eLearning industry.
- Build relationships with key people in the HR, Training and eLearning industry.
- Remain up to date with the various competitors in the market.
- Attend and / or participate in relevant conferences / workshops / roadshows as identified and when required to build clientele and network at such events.
- Attend relevant training identified as and when required
- Achieve targets with regards to signing up new clients
- Identify and attract potential clients for the platform
- Identify and attract potential content partners for the content library
- Develop and present satisfactory demos to potential clients
- Ensure business proposals are set up correctly and sent out within 24 hours of receiving the request
- Draft and issue approved license agreements / contracts for new clients
- Account Management of all Clients and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Maintain all aspects of client relationships to ensure they remain regular, satisfied clients
- Ensuring all client issues / problems are resolved within the agreed SLA timeframes
- Keep clients up to date with any improvements or updates and / or any new content available for use through written updates as well as by issuing training manuals.
- Ensure client’s expectations are met with all relevant stakeholders
- Maintain all supplier relationships to ensure deliverables are met, best prices given and a high level of service delivery is maintained.
- Maintain all internal relationships by ensuring SLA’s are up to date and expectations are managed.
- Training Content
- Assist clients with an analysis of their HR and training needs.
- Provide clients with assistance on the development and creation of quality content and assessments aligned with their business requirements alongside the Learning Strategist.
- Assist clients with any ongoing training needs related to the use of the platform subsequent to the initial training needs evaluation.
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the creation of identified training content which includes video scripts, voice over recordings, storyboards and video creation.
- Identify and maintain suitable generic training content for the content library.
- Ensure that training content conforms to the requirements of the relevant training authorities, clients and / or relevant legislation.
- Ensure appropriate quality checks are performed on content prior to it being released to clients for use.
- Ensure clients and / all new users receive appropriate training on the use of the platform as well as how to effectively use the reporting tools.
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Ensure administration around all POCs is completed before POC starts, and throughout the process
- Ensure administration around demos is completed
- Ensure sufficient promotional stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure clients receive suitable quotes for services delivered with regards to training content and the use of the platform
- Grade 12 or equivalent certificate essential
- Degree or Diploma in HR / Training and Development will be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years’ HR and / or Training and development experience essential
- Sales / account management experience essential
- Show a clear understanding of the content creation process and assessment design
- Must have experience working at management and Exco level
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft applications
- Own reliable transport and willing to travel for business purposes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise while meeting tough deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to generate ideas/solutions
- Able to relate to a wide range of people
- Able to sell and close deals
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent planning abilities
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to solve problems as they arise
- Excellent presentation skills